Friday, April 11, 2008

Meet our Family!

Welcome to our Blog! We are new to this but hope that this will be a great way for our family and friends who we don't see often will be able to keep up on our crazy lives! I guess only one of us is crazy and that's our little two year old Brooklyn. She may look sweet and innocent but she is a handful! We love her to pieces and love to watch her grow and learn new things each day.

So a little about what we are up to these days........
Jonny is keeping busy working about three different jobs. His favorite of the three is probably being a Realtor. I think this is because he gets to go off to luncheons most afternoons and still call it work! He really is good at it and seems to get busier all the time which is great. He also stays busy with the off-campus bookstore Textbook Exchange and building homes with his dad. He just finished building us our second home an swears we won't do it again for five more years.....we'll see.

I'm not sure why, but I am still plugging along in school. It takes lots of people ten years to get a bachelors degree! Doesn't it? I am only taking two night classes right now and should be done for good in a semester or two. Yeah!!! Please don't send cards to congratulate me. I like money.
I also am lucky enough to stay home with my adorable little girl. It is always interesting with her and I feel undeserving to have the life that I do. It is simply perfect. It just actually feels perfect once she is finally sleeping.......

Brooklyn is doing lots of great things. She has finally mastered crawling. The real way. She army crawled for a long time but she was too slow and would get really frustrated. He little arms were still two weak to pull her chubby body along I guess. So she finally figured out how to crawl on all fours! I honestly didn't think that she had the mobility in her legs to do it but she is so much happier now! She actually makes messes and I get excited. We are working on getting her standing but her feet are too turned in to do much standing so we are in the process of getting her surgery to fix them. I hate surgery! But I am very blessed to have this be only her second surgery since birth.
She also is talking so much. Actually she doesn't stop. I love to hear her little voice. We have alot coming up with doctors visits and such so I will keep posting!

1 comment:

Jessica Adams said...

PS I am serious about the whole bow making thing! What are you up to this weekend...Spence is studying and I think that Gracie and Brooklyn need a play date!