Thursday, August 12, 2010

9 Months


This little girl of mine is BEAUTIFUL and ADORABLE with a hysterical head of hair that is always out of control. She is so much fun and learning so many new "tricks" every day.Now that she is officially 9 months old I would like to take a moment to brag about my new favorite person.......



1- still no teeth
2- still not crawling
3- Says Mamma and Dadda
4- Waves bye bye. When she wakes up from her naps she likes to wave bye bye so I know she wants to leave the room. So CUTE!
5- Hates baby food (too bad I have a pantry full of the stupid stuff!) She only likes big people food and is a champ and feeding herself.
6- Dances on command
7- Spits on command (pretty sure dad taught her)



Her little cheeks must hurt by the end of the day from all her beautiful grinning! She still will pretty much go to anyone which is so nice.




It has been fun comparing the differences/similarities between Brooklyn and Leah. These are my favorites:


Brooklyn always looked picture perfect. She wore shoes every day and most days she also had little stick on earrings to match her outfits, and a bow to match every outfit......
I just bought Leah her first pair of shoes, and she cried when I put them on.
I love her all Natur-al. Her hair is so darn cute I usually just comb it and go. Love it.








Though she is so stinkin hyper, she is not yet crawling. She rolls, scoots, and army crawls, but I am starting to believe she really may never crawl. She still manages to make a mess and destroy most things in her path.....






I can't believe we are nearing her first birthday. So sad, but so fun. I love this age!
Lately I have been Loving the stages and ages of my girls. I spend most days wising time could just stop and we could go on like this forever!

1 comment: