We had a simple, but fun Fourth this year. We went to my Uncle's house out of town for a BBQ and then watched the fireworks later that night. I haven't been to his house in years, and with such a beautiful landscape in his backyard, I couldn't help but snap a few pictures of my cute "little" girls! I don't know when it happened, but somewhere between month six and seven, Leah has exploded. I'm sure she is well over the 20lb. mark and shows no sign of stopping. Don't you just love the Leg?? So fat!
Sunday, July 11, 2010
The 4th
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Ha ha that'll teach ya to mock Emmett! Atta girl, Leah!
sweet.sweet. sweet ♥.♥
nice children
www.thehellobecks.blogspot.com/
Your girls are so adorable-- I have had fun seeing them a little more lately! These pictures are sooo cute!!
Post a Comment