Friday, June 26, 2009

A*L*O*H*A



The whole Fisher family took off to Hawaii this past week for a little Sun and R&R. We did get some good relaxing in, but the sun was a little hit and miss. It rained most days, but I don't expect any one feel would sorry for us now would they? We had a blast and here are a few pictures of our trip.



The View from our Beach house. Not too bad huh?


Hanauma Bay where we did some snorkeling








The Hawaii Temple





Despite the rain, we got a picture in front of one of our favorite temples



My Poor father in law got an infection in his ear the first day on the Island and when he was able to venture out of the beach house, this is how he had to enjoy the rest of his vacation. Ahhh...memories. I have a feeling this is definitely a trip he will never forget.




Our Rough and Tough Boogie Boardin' Men!
Now this is what Hawaii is all about!


The whole clan enjoying dinner at one of our favorite restaurants


In our "fancy" bus at the Macadamia Nut Farm. This ended up being one of the funnest (is that a word?) things we did.










Drinking fresh coconut milk from my new man!



All the girls headed out for a day of SHOPPING!!! This ended up being the hottest day we had, which made about six hours of outdoor shopping a little miserable. I'm pretty sure my feet swelled to double their size..... which I didn't even know was possible!


Having dinner on Waikiki Beach....and having some fun taking pictures




is it any wonder he has back problems????



We were so grateful that my mom was so willing to watch our little handful for the eight days we were gone. Brooklyn didn't ever want us to come back she was having such a blast with her Nana. Thanks mom for watching Brooklyn!.................


But no thanks for the short, short, oh so short A-line haircut you took it upon yourself to get for Brooklyn while we were away!





This isn't a very good picture, it actually is quite cute. A little too short. A little too a-line for my liking, but this little girl looks cute no matter what, right?. And how could I get mad at the only person willing to watch my child for eight days?!?

4 comments:

Genessa said...

I think it looks adorable on her. Just as you said anything does.

Looks like you guys had a great time. Your belly is getting so cute!!

A said...

Several things: 1st of all, cute purple shirt:) 2nd of all, coconut milk is disgusting. 3rd of all, did Jeff not go? 4th of all, you 2 look goofy kissing just like we do! 5th of all, what the hecks wrong with A lines? 6th of all, I'm jealous- feels like a century since we've been!
I believe that's all. Have a great day, we may be in Poky in a couple weeks.

Broadhead Family said...

It sounds like you guys had a blast! you all deserved it! I love the picture of the guys boogie boards! You and jonny are so cute like usual and congrats!! on a little girl! I am so excited for you! love you guys!

keva said...

Even tho it's not your b-day for a few more minutes I wanted to wish you a happy b-day! Hope all your wishes come true! I hope you get to celebrate just your b-day & you don't have to share it with anyone else!:) love you!!!!!