Sunday, January 10, 2010

You Better Not Pout, You Better Not Cry....

I wasn't feeling brave enough to venture over to Walmart to take Christmas pictures of Brooklyn and Leah so I had my friend take them. It was so quick and easy and they turned out better than I anticipated since you-know-who tried her best to ruin them.

Brooklyn looks adorable and loves to smile for the camera, as always. After this photo shoot I took both girls to my sisters house a street away and went Christmas shopping in silence. It was either that or drop Leah off at the North Pole.

Enjoy!















1 comment:

HARKER FAMILY said...

Hi Melissa I know you may not remember me but i used to hang out with shaun and phil in high school. I just saw your post and thought I would tell you. I don't know what you have tried but my niece Macy was exactly like your little girl and wouldn't stop crying (my sister in law was going crazy) then they got her on some medication for reflux (the first medicine they tried didn't work) anyways after they got her on that medicine she was such a nice baby. You may have already tried this but I just thought i would let you know just in case. If you want the name of the medicine she was on leave me a post and i will get it for you I hope this helps. you have beautiful girls congrats