Saturday, December 12, 2009

Blessing Day




This is how her sweet face was for most of the day (5 hours to be exact!) I still couldn't resist kissing it though!




Love My Brookie!



Classic picture. This is how I'll rememer her when I think back to her first months of life anyway

This is my favorite picture of her. My sister picked out the blessing dress, my mom bought it, and they surprised me with it a few weeks before. I loved it! Since she was such a little screamer the whole day I'm pretty sure I'm going to put her in it again. I just didn't get to enjoy her in it. I haven't even been able to put it away and the blessing was over two weeks ago! Who says they can't wear it more than once?

P.S. She has been so much happier lately. I think I might actually like her after all! Thanks for all the comments and advice. Nothing makes me feel better than to know others have suffered as I have!

2 comments:

Jordan, Lisa and Hallie said...

I just read your last couple of posts and think I am now officially afraid of having a second baby. Jordan thanks you. Seriously though I hope Leah is doing better...good thing she is cute. :) Cute family pics too!

Jessica Adams said...

Leah is so tiny! She is way sweet! PS sorry we couldn't stay and chat around that day! Brooklyn and Gracie will have to play after Christmas and show off their Santa gifts! :)