Thursday, May 27, 2010

6 Months and 4 Years

These are just a few of the pictures I just got done of the girls. These were Leah's 6 month pictures and Brooklyn's 4 year pictures. Their individual ones turned out Beautiful, but they both ran out of steam when it came to their pictures together. I won't complain since I already have too many adorable ones to choose from!











While I love Brooklyn in these pictures, it makes me realize what a big girl she is getting to be. No longer my Little girl. But just as beautiful as ever!


This is Jonny's favorite picture of both girls. This is the face Leah makes all the time and this is my sweet little Brooklyn with her beautiful smile like always.















6 comments:

Kevin and Cherie said...

So cute!

Shannon said...

They are so cute! I love their outfits!

Anonymous said...

I love the bows!! I can see some of Brooklyn in Leah! Cute pictures your girls are so dang cute!!!

A said...

My what a cute bow Leah has! I guess Brooklyn's is okay too :) Hope everything with your parents and Bryan coming home got all worked out. Wish we could have seen ya, maybe next time!

Unknown said...

those pictures are adorable!! I love the cute outfit Leah is wearing with her booties! Where did you get it? Or did someone make it? Cute!

Amber Hooten said...

ADORABLE!!! You should be a proud mama!!!