Sunday, May 9, 2010

This is MY wheelchair!!!

Even though I have never seen family guy, I came across this video and it reminded me of a little someone

If you don't know Brooklyn, this video will not hit your funny bone the way it did ours.

She throws a complete fit if someone touches, looks at, or forbid sits in her wheelchair, which I totally support. She loves her wheelchair, maybe a little too much. Just like this crazy guy!

(You may need to pause the inspirational music that is playing at the side of my blog for the full effect)

2 comments:

andrea said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
andrea said...

I remembered my password!!! That deleted comment was from me. The kids can't stop laughing at the wheelchair clip. We should get the kids together for a Family Guy marathon ASAP. I'm sure mom will do it at her house!