Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Three of a Kind

I finally did something I have wanted to do for a long time. I have always loved the picture of me below taken when I was one. The little polka- dotted dress has stayed in near perfect condition and I am so grateful my mom kept it all these years. When Brooklyn was One I got her picture taken in it, and it only seemed right to keep the tradition going and take Leahs picture in. I finally got the picture of me scanned and saved on a cd so I can finally compare all three of us.





Can you even tell the difference? I love how we all only have two little teeth poking out too! The rest of the pictures are more that I got taken of Leah. The little dress she is wearing was made by my grandma. Hopefully I can perserve that dress so she can pass it on to her little girls one day! Thanks Holly for the beautiful pictures once again!












4 comments:

Erin L said...

That is so. stinkin'. cute. I can't even say. I want so badly to squish your kids. In a totally good way. :)

Jenn said...

That is so cute! You all look so much the same...
Such cute kids!
Btw, we want to hear more about your fundraising going on. We'd love to help.

Denelle said...

That is the coolest thing ever! I can't believe how much you all look alike. That dress is such a treasure. Have fun at NY.

Jordan, Lisa and Hallie said...

Those pictures comparing the three of you are SO CUTE! Amazing how alike you look--fun! Sweet pictures of Leah, I am glad she is such a happy girl these days.