Monday, June 9, 2008

Go-Go-Boots for Brooklyn


Too Stinkin' Cute!!!!





Well we finally got new casts on Brooklyn today. We found someone in town who specializes in casting people who have sores on their feet so it worked out pretty good. Of course we are still terrified that they may rub or the positioning of her foot may slip, but at least it is something. These casts are closed at the toe so we really can't see if her foot is slipping which is a little scary.

I also decided that these casts look more like Go-Go-Boots than casts. I think Brooklyn actually looks quite trendy! This came at good timing because after all the stress the last few weeks I am definitely ready for my trip to VEGAS with four of my very best friends (there are a few friends that I wish could make it but can't :( . I am sure they are all ready to kill me because I have not been able to give them a definite date that we can finally go until today so we are off tomorrow evening, yay!






Enjoying a good book before bed!

12 comments:

family said...

So stinkin' cute! I definitely think they look trendy as well. I am so glad to hear that she likes them. I'm sure that makes all of the difference. We'll see you in a couple of hours!!

Jared and Lisa said...

She is such a cutie! Seriously love the go go boots:)
ps love the updated blog... good work!

Anonymous said...

I love the boots. You really know how to make a great outfit!!! TOO CUTE!!!

A said...

How in the world did those casts manage to come off? Did you get back in to the doctor? How was your trip home? I bet Brookie was so glad to see you! Your mom looks so gorgeous in that pic. Tell her I said so!

Jessica Adams said...

Melissa...First of all the 90 year olds were PROFESSIONALS! Seriously! Second I knew you were conspiring to be late! Third you are lucky that Ange only got a picture of you riding the bull...cuz I'm not gonna lie...Im a better bull rider! :)

A said...

That picture is me! Hey did you get the email I sent you? Basically, I've wasted the last several hours of my life trying to send you those stupid pictures that I'm not even sure if you want. Apparently your stupid box is over quota, so you'll have to do some deleting. Also, I called in a little favor via email. Let me know if you have any idea what I'm talking about.

A said...

P.S. Disregard the favor I asked in the email. I also forgot to say that I would love a little visit from you!

A said...

Me again. I wouldn't look like such a loser if you updated your post so all my comments weren't on the same post! Anyway, tell Andrea she's my new best friend!

Jessica Adams said...

Meliss you are the total slacker! I want to see your pics!:)

the longmores said...

Hey is would love a copy of those recipes we talked about. Also I would like an update on how Brook is doing with her casts.
Thanks

Jordan, Lisa and Hallie said...

Hello Melissa! I was glad to see you found my blog so I could see yours! Turns out I can't really figure out the whole formatting thing either, I think it looks fine though, nobody cares except for getting to see the pics anyway, right?! I had to laugh when you described Brooklyn's hair sequence from being thick to thin, and bald on the back with a combover etc because that is exactly how it has been for Hallie. :) You guys are so dang cute! It was fun to see Brooklyn--so cute! (I don't think I have seen her since your baby shower). Have a good day!

A said...

AGAIN, if you would update your blog . . . Anyway, I have lace, but that's it. I was sorta hoping you were the brains behind the rest? Also, was that some sort of warning about the pictures? Maybe we should be able prescreen them before you do any posting . . .