Sunday, June 8, 2008

Cute Brookie


Well not much has changed this last week, but I have gotten pretty sick of getting onto my blog and seeing the picture of Brooklyn's gross feet and figured I should probably put something a little more positive on my blog this month! So I decided to just post a couple of my favorite pictures of Brooklyn. In doing this I realized that I definitely need to take more pictures of Brooklyn and also more pictures with me or Jonny with her. I don't think I have one recent picture of all of us so I guess I will make that my new goal.

Brooklyn's first time in her car seat going Bye Bye!

I love this picture because it is one of the few pictures that shows her thick dark hair that she was born with before it started falling out thus becoming the comeover, followed by the bald spot in the back that just grew in about 6 months ago, followed by the afro in the back that never combs out no matter how hard we try.
Brookie at 6 months old

I love her big brown eyes in this picture with her little tweety bird mouth that is so small! And who could miss the three chubby rolls on her arms!
One Year Old.
Her left ear used to stick out quite a bit which was only brought to our attention when we got this picture taken. I love this picture so much because of that and also since her ear no longer pokes out (probably a good thing in the future!), and I also got my one year pictures taken in this dress and look identical to her.
Posing with one of her favorite cousins Mya.





4 comments:

A said...

Melissa,
Hey, are you alive? You don't have time to call me or text me back, but you DO have time to update your blog? What's the deal? JK I was wondering though if you will be in slc in time to pick me up from the airport or not.
Anyway, I dig your new blog makeover, did you do this one yourself? Please say yes so you can teach me! Also, I think you should post your 1 year pic also (take a pic of it with your camera) so that people can see the uncanny resemblance. Also, ditto to the lack of family pics. I've decided I am the worst. I could not even find a single good one with me and either of my kids.

the longmores said...

Your blog looks super cute. I thought I would let you know SHOT GUN!

Jessica Adams said...

I love the new blogs! I have no pics at all of me on my blog! Probably cuz I am still that sick looking! :) JK I am bad about taking pics with me and Spence in it! We will definitley need to do a retak of our bathing suit pic in cali! I am wearing the exact same bikini! Ha!Ha!

Genessa said...

Hey Melissa I am taking a chance. I was just wondering if you used to work at sizzler? This is Genessa. I was just browsing through the people that lived in Pocatello and found you. Just thought that I would say hi