Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I Hate Tags!

I have put off doing my tag for a while now, but since I got the same tag twice, I suppose I will play along. I am sure you are on the edge of your seats dying to know eight MORE things about me! Here goes.....

Rules:1. Each player starts with 8 random habits/facts about themselves.2. People who are tagged need to write a post on their blog about their eight things and post these rules.3. At the end of the post you need to choose 8 people to get tagged and list their names.

1. I am a very sleepy person. Jonny says I am a three year old trapped in an adult body. I rarely go a day without a nap and if I do I'm not happy about it. When camping, visiting family or friends, you can bet I'm the first one to call it a night.

2. I get sooooo car sick I don't even like going to Wal-Mart if I'm not driving. Reading in a car is out of the question along with turning around to give Brooklyn a sippy, or to pick up a toy she dropped. Those things alone can make me queasy for the next twenty minutes! Unfortunately for Jonny, on vacation he loves to drive all over the place sightseeing and exploring. My upset stomach puts an end to that fun real quick.

3.I love cereal. I eat it for Breakfast, lunch, and as a side with dinner. Though I love sweets, I don't like sweet cereal.

4. I Have yet to find "my thing". I have played most sports and still end up hiding in the back or sitting on the bench. I've attempted to sew countless blankets and skirts, but I end up swearing during most of it and it ends up crooked or un-usable. I have scrapbooked, made dozens of bows, and will hide both of these is anyone asks to look at them. I hate school and pass by the skin of my teeth. I've taken piano for years and can barely stumble through a song.(wow, I'm gonna need some help with my self-esteem when this is done!) Lucky for me though, I'm an under-achiever and like mentioned above, I'm much too sleepy to care!

5. I'm a neat freak. The only thing I don't underachieve at is keeping my house clean. I can't go to bed with a messy kitchen and I vacuum even it's clean just because I like the lines it makes in the carpet. I may be rubbing off on Brooklyn because she freaks if she makes a mess on the floor or her hands are messy or sticky.

6. It's no surprise, but I love staying home with my little girl. Though there are times I get a little bored and things get mundane, I wouldn't trade it for anything. I spend half the day thinking, "who gets to do this?" Especially when I get to nap with her, rock her, read her books, buy hamburgers and chicken nuggets and have picnic with just me and her at the park. It's awesome.

7. I still have the same best friends that I met in the 7th grade. Now who can say that! We still love to get together with all our husbands (those of us that are married) and it feels like old times. Too much like old times because our poor husbands can't get a word in and we laugh non-stop.

8. I'm too sleepy to think up an eight one. Any of my good buddies want to think up one for me?

I tag whoever wants to do it. I'm not even sure I have eight people to tag!

5 comments:

Jessica Adams said...

Thats right same best friends since 7th grade! I loved that you like to drive on our trip cuz your pretty good at it and the worst back seat driver alive(seriously your kind of scary)! :)

Fisher Family said...

Thank you Jess. Finally somebody understands me! Being the man, I have to drive most of the time, but I can't get a turn in without the back seat driver (rather shotgun driver) wanting to make all of the turns for me. It might not help that I'm not known for my driving expertise, but that is besides the point. This comment will help me out immensely during those road rage moments ("oh yea, even Jessica said you're a crazy back seat driver, so there"). Good to know you got my back on this one.

Jonny

Jessica Adams said...

Jonny...I am afraid that I cannot allow you the copyright to say that for these reasons listed below:
1. I would be scared for my life
2. Melissa will cuss me each and every time you say it!

For those reasons I am afraid you will have to refrain from that phrase or legal action may be taken! :)

Roberts Family said...

I am glad you did this tag thing for Ang....I kinda haven't gotten to it yet...not sure if I ever will.... I am too sleepy too!

Just Us said...

Meliss~
Seriously Brooklyn is soo big!! She looks like a beautiful little girl now-when did that happen? I am sorry I missed you when I came up- I was going to call but didn't want to harrass anyone so I just did photography and read the new Twilight book-finished it in 3 days, it's sad I know! I loved you little survey, but I will tell you some things that I know you're great at: throwing watered down toilet paper at the neighbors window/motorhome, making people laugh, being a wonderful friend and example, you have a good set of lungs that I remember hearing often between you and your siblings :0), and you never fail to look amazing-so seriously girl you got way more going for you than you think!! By the way I started my own blog so everyone doesn't always have to visit my business one. Hope to hear from you soon!! (ps-tell Brooklyn that Hippo therapy would scare me to death too-I have never had a good experience on any of the horses I have been on :0( ).
Liz