Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Back in Business!

I know all of you are breathing a sigh of relief as you realize I can finally put pictures on my blog again! No I didn't find my cord but I searched my relatives house and found one that fit my camera. So sorry for the picture overload but here are the much anticipated pictures from our Halloween Party.....


Going Trick or Treating!
This is me and Brooklyn off to our ward trunk or treat. I had the great idea to be cheap this year and dress up from things we already had at home. So Brooklyn was a Michigan cheerleader, and I guess I sort-of am too. I found an old cheerleading sweater that matched the same colors as Brooklyns outfit.

The night of our Halloween party Brooklyn acted sick until all the people showed up so this is how she looked! She is a pretty mean cop though don't ya think?




SO I asked Jonny to quickly paint her face, then I would do her hair. Well this is what I found. I freaked a little considering we had about five minutes before we had to leave, but it washed off pretty easily.


Keri and Danny sweatin' to the oldies in style!!! I love it.



Jonny never found his Michigan jersey so he decided to be a crazy Raiders fan. He keeps telling me this is how they look. Whatever.


My mom and dad, dorky as always. We joked that my mom looked like a stripper. We kept saying, so you gonna go get your boom box and get this party started or what? Her gloves actually said "hottie police" on them. And she calls herself the Bishops wife......


With 17 kids in my basement I wondered why I even bothered to clean up before the party!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brooklyn looked so cute. The party looked like a lot of fun. Isn't it crazy how each year there are more and more kids.

Just Us said...

Okay so the guy that left you a message left me one too-a little freaky if you ask me. I thought everyone was crazy about blogstalkers-but apperantly going private might not be that bad of a choice eh? Anyways, I love your paretns outfits, and your throwback to go ol junior high was definently halarious!! I am glad you're back up!
Liz

Jessica Adams said...

Yah thats a little weird! FREAK Im gonna have to bend and do it!

Erin L said...

Brooklyn is so cute! And the party looks hoppin'. Keri and Danny look hilarious. Its good to see some adults that still dress up for Halloween. Thats my favorite!

Genessa said...

Looks like you guys had a great Halloween. i love the costumes they are great. Sorry to hear your little girl was sick also, that is no good.

A said...

See I told you guys you wouldn't have any fun without me! And hey, nice psycho commenting on your blog! You guys all thought I was being so stupid going private! Have a nice day!

Unknown said...

Looks like you had fun! I think its awesome! You still look so cute in your cheerleading sweater!

BY THE WAY WHO IS SM??
tHEY LEFT A POST ON MINE TOO!

Brooklyn's Nana said...

Hi

Brooklyn's Nana said...

Hi Brooklyn,
Its your Nana, the hottie cop! Thank you for inviting us to your Halloween party. I really think you would have won if you wouldnt suddenly have been struck ill right before the big party! Then your mom had to put you in your cozies. Thats a trick your Papa would have pulled had he thought of it! This just may be the first year he hasnt cried about his costume. He was not hot, scratchy or feeling silly. As soon as everyone showed up you were ready to play, play, play til midnight!
Be a good girl! Nana loves you and loves to eat cheetos with you!

Jessica Adams said...

Yah you just let creepy comments get left on your blog...Two words...Creepy Petifiles...