Sunday, November 23, 2008

Only Five Years???

So Jonny and I celebrated our five year annniversary this past week. Yep, I said week. All week long! We both can't believe that it has been ONLY five years. We laugh when we say that because we don't know if that's good or bad that it feels like longer, but it's hard to remember much before us being together. So in celebration we went on a cruise! It was alot of fun......but not what I expected either. Here is a list of the good and not so good things that we took away from our trip
Good:
First and foremost..... the food! SO much and so good!
We got to be together without distractions or two year old interruptions
Gettin' dressed up. That hasn't happened in years :)
Staying out past 10:00.
Brooklyn had more fun with us being gone.
Bad:
No two year old to interrupt us! Yes. someone got a little homesick.
I got sea sick
Mexico is not all the glamorous and made me sad to see little two year olds begging on the streets :(
I got sea sick
I'm not sure anyone spoke English on the ship but us.

Catalina Island
Jonny striking a pose in Beautiful Mexico
Yes, don't I look great? This would be the day I was a wee bit sea sick.
That's an understatement. I wanted to die.

I think we were talking when this picture was taken, but it is the only one where I am wearing make-up so I thought I'd add it :)

8 comments:

Jessica said...

Happy five years!!!

Genessa said...

Looks like you guys had a great anniversary. WE have been thinking about going on a cruise but I get sea sick really easy. My husband said that I wouldn't get sea sick but that doesn't sound right.
Well Happy 5th Anniversary, you guys are a cute couple.

Anonymous said...

That looks like so much fun (besides being sick). I am setting a goal for Mitch and I to do something like that in the next year (or maybe 2 years).

Unknown said...

5 years!! Congrats! Even though you felt sick, you still looked great!
By the way I am going private. If you want leave your email on my blog. Would love to keep in touch

the longmores said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun! I can't believe you got a whole week off. That is awesome. Love the fun pictures.

Just Us said...

So I am totally jelous!! We went on a cruise for our honeymoon and had a fabulous time! The food definently is great! Congrats on your 5 years!! I will be in poky on december 27th and after that for a few days. Let me know-I would love to come!!

Jared and Erin said...

I'm glad you had fun. I'll have to get details, I have requested a cruise for our 10 year next year. But, you wouldn't have gotten sea sick at the Twilight party. Even though someone did get sick afterwards and it all came up red (red punch, red chocolate, etc). Gross. :):)

The Suttons said...

Happy Anniversary late!! Yours must be about the same time as ours? I am jealous, we have never been on a cruise! Looks like you guys had fun!!