Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Happy Halloween......A Week Late!

I realize it has been forever since my last post and many have given up on me, so that is why I am glad that a holiday actually arrived so I COULD have something interesting to blog about! OR something not so interesting because I lost the cord to my camera so I can't post any of the adorable pictures of Brooklyn as none other than a Michigan Cheerleader, or of the crazy annual Halloween party we get suckered into hosting every year! We did have a blast and were glad that all our friends that we invited were able to make it.

This Halloween was extra fun because Brooklyn actually got the concept. Instead of saying 'Trick of Treat' though she would say ' I want tandy'! She did get a little freaked out though after the third house because we pushed her up to all the doors in her stroller, which put her pretty low to the ground, only to have almost every door that opened up to us also had a dog that would come running out to greet our daughter is ironically terrified of anything with fur. So we called it quits a little early but it was still a blast. I'm sure I'll find the cord to my camera around June so I'll post the pictures then!

3 comments:

Genessa said...

I bet she was an adorable little cheerleader. That is awesome. i can't wait to see some pictures

Jessica Adams said...

You really gotta post them because Rachel said she was flicka...i just thought you had already taken her costume off!

A said...

Hey um not EVERYBODY that you invited was able to make it!