Tuesday, January 6, 2009

French toast Surprise........

So last night, being the good husband that he is, Jonny decided to make dinner since it was that or cold cereal. So he whipped up a batch of cinnamon French toast and eggs. So what's the problem you ask? Well this morning when I went to make Brooklyn her morning drink, complete with a teaspoon of her laxative she takes every morning, I realized that the bowl that is usually full of the white powder that is her laxative, was now replaced with a bowl of cinnamon and "sugar". So I called Jonny at work and asked him if he used the "sugar" up in the cupboard to make his cinnamon mixture for dinner. Well of course he had and we are now happily (or not so happily) staying close to home for the next 24 hours. Thanks for dinner Jon!

3 comments:

Just Us said...

Okay...so I know that it probably shouldn't be funny, but even though I am in a class full of students I couldn't surpress a giggle. I am so sorry that you are toilet bound, but I guess a good cleaning out never hurt anyone :0(
Just think, a couple years down the road this will be funny!! How have you been besides that? How was christmas? I wanted to come see you when I was home but it seemed to be nonstop craziness. Next time though for sure-we can do lunch, but only if Johnny doesn't make it :0)
I love it when husbands try to be helpful! One time after we'd been married not too long Eric did the dishes and in doing so bathed the whole counter. Not a big deal you say? (well it really is nothing compared to laxitives) Well everything was so wet that the wood holding my stoneware started to like mold or something, and the salt and pepper shakers soaked up all the water and were so hard that I couldn't even chip the stuff out and had to go buy new ones with little to no money in the budget. Now its funny and he hasn't done it since (nor the dishes-haha) Sorry so long, but I hope your tomorrow is better!!

A said...

Good one Jonny! A little funny, I must admit. You guys are addicted to drama!:) Thanks for comin to see us, it meant a lot and we had a great time! Hope all goes a little better for you guys.

The Suttons said...

That is hilarious! Troy and I are both reading this and laughing. Nice job Jonny!! At least he was willing to cook dinner right? Hope you're able to come away from the bathroom soon. :)