Monday, March 30, 2009

My Baby Is Three!!!

I can't believe my little Brookie is 3! She woke up so excited that the house was decorated and all she could say was, "my cousins are gonna come over, and we're gonna have cake and ice cream!"

She was more excited about the cake than anything else, so I kinda made it a low-key Birthday. Usually there are a million kids running around, and I usually make a dinner for everyone who comes, but I decided to keep it simple and just do cake and ice cream. I only bought her a giant princess coloring book and a barbie movie that she now says is "stupid." That's why you only got two gifts from me kid!



This is Brooklyn when she woke up. We started the day by taking her to the pet store with her cousin Kayson to see the animals, and for the first time she didn't get scared when the animals inside the cages moved.......she must have realized that she was 3 after all. Then we took her to Costco for free samples. Every 3 year olds dream right? She thinks Costco is the most amazing place on the planet.




For some reason she really wanted a Tinkerbell party. I don't think she has ever even seen Tinkerbell, but she was adamant, so I slaved away to make this Tinkerbell cake for her. OK, so I didn't make it. But why would I when Wal-Mart didn't even mind?


Blowin' out her candles. Thanks to her Grandma for the 'Happy Birthday Tiara' that Brooklyn kept saying hurt her head, but it was cute!


Say Cheese Mom!!! This is how Brooklyn takes my picture, and she does make me say cheese every time or I get yelled at! I only got pictures of two of her presents. Good thing it is her two favorite gifts. Her Barbie Camera, and her Kitty (that personally I think looks like a rat)

My parents got this cat for her thinking she would have a fit and hate it. Sorry to disappoint both of you, but she loved it! My mom thought it funny to tell her that the cats name was puss puss. So I got Brooklyn on Camera yelling "Where is my Pussy!?" I believe I have successfully changed the name to Sprinkles.
Though she likes the name Sprinkles, she doesn't call it that. She just says over and over, "my kitties name is not puss puss." Thanks Mom.

Snugglin her new Kitty/Rat

And of course the best part, the cake and Ice Cream!



The Cutest faces EVER!!!!

2 comments:

Just Us said...

Oh heavens...you crack me up...100%! She is adorable...just like her mama!! Look out now...she's gonna give you a run for your money with her grandma's words and her mama's spunk-love it, puss puss...she'll regret that later, but for now-laugh it up!!

A said...

Oh Laura! She always tried to play innocent by convincing us she was unaware of any connotation to that word. Brooklyns such a cutie! Don't know if I mentioned it or not yet, but I will be home for Easter. I know it will be hectic with egg hunts and all but if it worked out, I'd love to do lunch or something!