Monday, March 23, 2009

Random

So I havent' updated in a while so I thought I would post some radom pictures and tell some funny stories about Brooklyn that have happened the last few weeks.

Better late than never......but here is the only picture we took when we went to Island Park a few weeks ago and stayed at our friends cabin. I remember a few days before we left I had been bragging about how Brooklyn NEVER gets sick. SO our first night at the cabin we got a total of about two hours of sleep because Brookie got a fever, a nose she couldn't breath out of that woke her up every twenty minutes. Oh, good times.
Daddy and Brooklyn on His new ride. This was her first time on a snowmobile and she actually liked it! Since it was like 20 below she only lasted about three minutes. Twenty minutes of getting her ready in all her snow clothes, three minutes on the snowmobile, and 5 more minutes taking it all off. I wondered why I just didn't say home ;)


Though Brooklyn said goodbye to the Binky a year ago, somehow she stumbled across one and came crawling to find me and said "mommy? I can have this?" She looked so funny, but seriously it took three months for her to stop asking/screaming/sobbing for it after we took it away, so I snatched it and re-hid it so we didn't have a re-lapse.


My little muscian. Her chair is the perfect height. And Boy is she CUTE!



Don't let this face fool ya. This little face has been waking up several times a night conviced that there are cows in her bed. I blame Jonny. For months he likes to scare her by mooing like a cow really loud and scary like, and it has finally caught up to him.
Since this is a random post, I might as well add that I got a job. Sort of. It just kinda happened. I work at the the Kids Klub at Gold's GYm. I get to take Brookyn with me which is why I took the job in the first place. I thought she could benefit from being around alot more kids more often. And it gets me out too. The first two weeks were challenging with her. She thought I was leaving her constantly, but now she loves it and I see her being alot better around other kids. Oh, and I get a free membership. Not that I have used it or anything yet!

4 comments:

Harris said...

I LOVE the picture of her pushed up to the piano. PRICELESS. She is adorable. The cow thing is a first...we usually do monsters at our house.

Tracy Nield said...

Brooklyn is so adorable! How can you ever get made at a face like that? Oh by the way, I'm still waiting to see you in one of my aerobics classes at Golds. I probably shouldn't hold my breath :)

Genessa said...

Looks like you guys had a great time. It always seems to happen that way for us also. It is funny! I love her little wheels they fit her so well, she can play the piano to so that is a plus.
That is funny that she thinks there are cows in her bedroom! Hope your night get better though!Loved the post.

A said...

Hey I know it has been forEVER since we saw you guys! I will be in town the weekend of Easter- should be a busy one, but I would love to get together if at all possible. I am well aware I will barely miss Teira's dinner. That's the way it usually goes for me. Cows. I love it. McCoy's still on a tiger kick. We'll go and get Hawaii all warmed up for ya! Which island? Maui?