Sunday, December 6, 2009

Two Week Pictures....Four Weeks Late

Now that Leah is six weeks old, we have officially gone six weeks with little to no sleep or silence! She rarely sleeps more than three hours at a time and when she's not sleeping, she is screamin her hairy little head off! That in itself if a whole post on it's own, so for now I will just focus on the positive...

I absolutely Love, LOve, LOVE how these pictures turned out. If you don't fall in love with these two little girls there's something wrong! I love how awake Leah is in some showing off her big blue eyes, and sound asleep in the others. I think she looks so different from one to the next.
Enjoy!


This was her birth announcement






























































8 comments:

Erin L said...

in the words of Ana (in a high squeaky voice) "oh, that baby is cute cute cute cute cute! I want her."

Jared said...

She's beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are great. Your girls are beautiful. I love the birth announcement! I can't wait to meet leah!

Just Us said...

These are awesome!! Congrats on the new little one!! Maybe I can meet your little partier over Christmas-hehe!

Kevin and Cherie said...

Leah looks so sweet! The Cutest girls in the world! Hope you get sleep soon! Ask Santa :)

A said...

Hey I love love those pics too! When I got the announcement, I just kept staring at her in that cute little pink dress! Could I be anymore jealous of your connection with Holly? Probably not. Our pics ended up being outside in the bitter cold, bordering on child abuse and they will probably look like crap!

And I love love Brooklyn's adorable outfit too!

Spilletts said...

your pics are adorable:) What a sweet little baby, soo cute. You have such a cute lil fam.

cindyrella said...

such adorable pictures!!!