Sunday, May 4, 2008

Brooklyn Turns Two!


Getting Hugs from my favorite cousin

I Love Eating with My Grandpa Matt!



I can't believe how fast the last two years have gone. I got these adorable pictures taken by Jonny's cousin Holly and couldn't believe how big she looked. I still think of her as my little baby but she is becoming such a big girl.
Brooklyn loves Dora the Explorer, or 'Ahhh La' as she calls her, so we had a big Dora birthday party. She had so much fun having all her
cousins and aunts and uncles over. Of course her favorite part was eating the cake! She is a very spoiled and very loved little girl!

4 comments:

Amber Hooten said...

I know this is going to sound crazy. I happened to find you in this crazy blogging world. Just to refresh your memory my former name is Minson. Your daughter is beautiful! She's as beautiful as her mommy. i am living in Dallas. I have been since I moved here 7 years ago. By the way....you're not the only one that school is taking FOREVER on. I am finally close, but it doesn't seem close enough. I graduate in December. I have my student teaching to do in the fall. Good luck with your school! What is your major?

Amber Hooten said...

Sorry...I didn't mention my first name. For some reason I thought it was in the title of my blog. Amber

Jessica Adams said...

Brooklyn's pics are so cute! She is getting so big! She is a doll! Seriously about the bows...I need help with the actual bow making...I am so dumb! :) I will call you and harass you later! :)

2nd Time Around said...

What a cute little girl. I cannot believe how much she has grown since the last time I saw her! What a cuite pie.